The Programme is divided into two Units:
• Pure Mathematics Unit and
• Applied Mathematics Unit.
• Foundation PG courses
• National Mathematics Competition for University Students (NAMCUS)
• Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Colloquia, etc.
• Researched lecture series
• Research-oriented workshops/courses in pure Mathematics
Areas of active research include:
i. Research on Stochastic modelling and Numerical Computing: conducting research on mathematical approach to combat corruption; Mathematical modelling of Military mission; study on cancer and economic prosperity of Nigeria.
ii. Modelling and Simulation of pollutants in the air and water.
iii. Research on Numeric computation and scientific computing: developing numeric codes with desirable computation properties and are to be deployed for high level numeric simulation of interdisciplinary real-life problems.