Graduate Foundation Courses, aimed at re-training graduate assistants and interested graduates with first Class or Second-Class Upper Division in Pure Mathematics towards developing and encouraging prospective academics particularly in the area of pure mathematics.
- First woman to be a Professor of Mathematics in Nigeria
- Nigerian Mathematical scholar solved a 156-year-old problem in math
- NMC PLEDGED TO CONCRETIZE IT’S EXISTING RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NTIC
- National Mathematical Centre and Universal Services Provision Fund (USPF) Collaborates
- NMC IN SEARCH FOR THE 2021 MATHEMATICS QUEEN