The Programme is divided into two Units:
• Pure Mathematics Unit and
- Applied Mathematics Unit.
• Foundation PG courses
- National Mathematics Competition for University Students (NAMCUS)
- Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Colloquia, etc.
- Researched lecture series
- Research-oriented workshops/courses in pure Mathematics
Areas of active research include:
- Research on Stochastic modelling and Numerical Computing: conducting research on mathematical approach to combat corruption; Mathematical modelling of Military mission; study on cancer and economic prosperity of Nigeria.
- Modelling and Simulation of pollutants in the air and water.
iii. Research on Numeric computation and scientific computing: developing numeric codes with desirable computation properties and are to be deployed for high level numeric simulation of interdisciplinary real-life problems.