The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Mrs Bosede Adelaja was thrilled with the performance of students during mental drilling exercise and affirms that the training would improve teaching and learning in Lagos schools. She however pledged the continuous support of the government in promoting the sciences which is the bases for technology. A student from Ojodu Junior Grammar School, Ojodu, Mary Olanrewaju emerged overall best student in all the competitions engaged in during the training while Adeniyi Adetoun of Iju Obawole Junior Grammar school was the best in Mental Arithmetic and the use of Abacus. The training which lasted for two weeks (2) weeks helped students learn the subject in different ways and also taught teachers different innovations and strategies in teaching the subject.
- First woman to be a Professor of Mathematics in Nigeria
- Nigerian Mathematical scholar solved a 156-year-old problem in math
- NMC PLEDGED TO CONCRETIZE IT’S EXISTING RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NTIC
- National Mathematical Centre and Universal Services Provision Fund (USPF) Collaborates
- NMC IN SEARCH FOR THE 2021 MATHEMATICS QUEEN