The National Mathematical Centre (NMC), Abuja recently trained some teachers and students in the state at Education Resource Centre, Ojodu. The objective of the training was to change the story of Mathematics from being an abstract subject to a practical one that is applicable to everyday life. The theme of the training was Mental Arithmetic and Mathematics Improvement Training for Nigerian Basic Schools Students and Teachers. The students were trained on the use of Abacus Mental Arithmetic which will enable them to develop both right and left brains.
- First woman to be a Professor of Mathematics in Nigeria
- Nigerian Mathematical scholar solved a 156-year-old problem in math
- NMC PLEDGED TO CONCRETIZE IT’S EXISTING RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NTIC
- National Mathematical Centre and Universal Services Provision Fund (USPF) Collaborates
- NMC IN SEARCH FOR THE 2021 MATHEMATICS QUEEN